Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 128

Thread: Post deleted by R0cketer

  1. #111
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    I'm just playin. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #112
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    I didnt take a thing as serious
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #113
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    That's bullcrap elp6n. You can tell someone else something is wrong and do things wrong yourself. Preachers preach the bible but they aren't perfect.
    Go Huskers!

  4. #114
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    I was aiming my response to:<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.hostboard.com/LDPforum/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1138829840elp6n">
    <ul type="square">[*]Those who thump the Bible when it's convenient for them. [*]Those who declare all gays are going to hell "because the Bible says so." [*]The ones who think their sins don't apply and are quick to judge &amp; condemn others.[/list]
    Those same people may be maintaining some very nasty skeletons in their very own closets.

    For the record: there is no sinless person on this earth. And the Bible does say Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #115
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    There isn't anyone without sin you are right in saying that. But there are those who get so offended when the Bible is quoted and why? I am one who is a sinner myself but knows what the bible says about sinners too. I don't condone my own sins or put someone else down when they talk about my sins or just sins in general. I find it interesting though how the bible talks more about judgement of sins than it does about heaven. Sin is in us all and it is very hard to live a just life given by gods commandments and laws. I realized that when I myself was in church. I failed, but I do believe that there are alot of sinners who justify their actions by throwing up all sin. One who is capable of repentance is one who admits they are sinning, not those who justify their sin or sins. I am not saying this to anyone in general so don't take it that way please. Also there are some who don't believe in God or the Bible so this doesn't apply to them either. But for anyone who believes in the Bible and knows scripture then they know when they are living in continuous sin and I myself know the things I do wrong daily. Jesus never condemned anyone, he gave us all God's word with Love and therefore conviction turned many into repentance. So really unless someone is led by God then all their quoting of the Bible is in vain, because it comes across as someone judging another. So since we all have sinned and sin then we all really should watch how we say things to one another.

  6. #116
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    thank you elp6n.


    i dont think you guys are getting what i am trying to say. in my opinion if someone wants to be gay let them, that is between them, their lover, and God that is it.

    IT IS NOT OUR JOB TO JUDGE ANYONE. the only reason these gay ppl (whether they are or are not) keep posting is because you guys keep throwing gasoline on the fire.

    Why did the wrestlers quit posting? Hmmm, oh yeah because we quit giving them attention.

    This is why Christianty gets a bad name at times, we are all sinners and we are all sheep of God. Why can't we jus respect others and give up on the idea that there is a set templete to live or for happiness. So why keep throwin down our beliefs on someone who doesnt want to here them. Could 500 gay ppl convince you to be gay? Well 500 straights aren't gonna convince gays to be straight. It is a choice. let them live their own lives, and let them answer to God when it is all said and done. The end.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  7. #117
    Inactive Member otto_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2005
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    [ QUOTE ]
    I agree!
    Come on Bush put all of the queers on the front lines, I mean who cares if we lose them.
    I'm sorry I know that was wrong but all this gay stuff really irritates me.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Its poeple like you who started the K L A N, and why there was slavery! I dont see you signing up for active duty?

  8. #118
    Inactive Member imported_FCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    GC girl lovin a PV guy!

  9. #119
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    how many times does it take for me to say that half of these people arent gay for people to believe me? did i not say that all along?
    Cant we all just get along?

  10. #120
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    I don't think wheather they are or are not gay is the point in any of this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •